Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9419 Old Hyde Park Pl, Bradenton
Amazing Arthur Rutenberg Nassau V situated on an over-sized preserve lot in River Club South. Grand entry from foyer to formal living room & dining room boasting tray ceiling and crown molding. Great natural light throughout the living, family and dining rooms. The family room has a custom built-in entertainment center designed for today’s larger flat screen televisions and sliders that open to the pool area which pocket out of the way. The spacious master suite features custom California closets in his & her walk-ins, dual sinks, garden tub & walk-in shower. Option of having four (4) guest bedrooms or keeping one as a office/den. A huge bonus room opens up to the outdoor kitchen and pool. 3rd bathroom opens up to and serves as a pool bath. Natural gas heated pool & spa for year around enjoyment. Over-sized 3 car garage with additional storage closet(s). Tank-less water heater and dual AC systems. Look no further, this is the perfect place to call your new home!
- MLS® #A4450617
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,213
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Oversized Lot, FloodZone, Greenbelt View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Heated
- ExteriorBlock, Other
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Screened, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market207
- Address9419 Old Hyde Park Pl
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club South Subphase Va
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryBraden River Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 7:00pm EDT.