Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
453 E Royal Flamingo Dr, Sarasota
Stylishly furnished (available separately) and ready to move into, this updated and meticulously maintained waterfront residence in Bird Key is a wonderful gem. Boating enthusiasts will appreciate its proximity to the Sarasota’s open bayfront (just three homes in), 100’ of water frontage, new dock (2017), 32,000-pound lift (1998) and seawall (2017). This four-bedroom plus family room and office home abounds in delightful renovations, including custom built-ins, impact windows, sliders and updated garage door, storm shutters and upgraded powder room with floating vanity. The light and open interior welcomes you with 12’ ceilings, oak hardwood flooring and walls of glass sliders in multiple rooms that open to the sunny pool deck. Ideal for a life of entertaining, this layout allows you to glimpse every common room from one central spot. The cook’s kitchen is the hub of the home, with its custom cabinetry, extensive built-in pantry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances (including double Dacor ovens and Fisher Paykel 5-burner gas cooktop) and breakfast bar. The fully-equipped wet bar, formal dining, living and family rooms are only steps away. The private master suite features views (and direct access) out to the pool deck and waterfront beyond. Three guest bedrooms are located on the west side. Host any gathering on the Travertine tiled, screened lanai, featuring bay views, stainless steel summer kitchen, heated salt water swimming pool and raised tile spa.
- MLS® #A4450659
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,926
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesSecurity, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Curb Parking, Garage Door Opener, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Near Marina, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market13
- Address453 E Royal Flamingo Dr
- SubdivisionBird Key Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 8:59pm EST.