Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
315 S Shore Dr, Sarasota
Lavishly embellished with Old-World authenticity, this Waterfront estate replicates the grandeur of a 17th century Tuscan farmhouse. Artistic beauty blends with panoramic water views in a custom home built by John Cannon. From the moment of arrival, exquisite craftsmanship is evident. Walls have been finished to look aged plastered; terra cotta floors with uneven hand-made tiles have been acid washed and stained to look like they’ve seen centuries of wear; popular frescoes and ceiling beams were selected from what was popular in the Renaissance period. The great room plan creates an unforgettable backdrop for entertaining with 22’ ceiling, gas fireplace and a wet bar adorned with a hammered copper sink. The chef’s kitchen is equipped with an Italian 8-burner gas range and Brazilian soapstone counters. The dining room has a unique brick vaulted ceiling to create an aura of Mediterranean aesthetics while providing a realistic Italian dining experience. The master suite is a romantic retreat complete with his/hers walk in closets and a dream bath of wood and stone accent walls. 2 more bedrooms, office, bonus room, wine room, and a car collector’s garage complete the picture. Stone & wrought-iron outdoor terraces with an outdoor kitchen on the main level and spa with fireplace on the upper level, capture natural breezes and water views. Protected sailboat water, boat dock, 2 lifts and kayak pad encourage boating adventures. This storybook setting is located near Sarasota’s beaches & cultural attractions.
- MLS® #A4450740
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,099
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Elevated
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Propane, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Water Available
- FeaturesPark, Sidewalk
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Split Garage, Tandem
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBrackish Water
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sauna, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Satellite Dish, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market6
- Address315 S Shore Dr
- SubdivisionSapphire Shores
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34234
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Filtration System, Wine Refrigerator, Bar Fridge, Indoor Grill, Whole House R.O. System
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Other Room
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, Elevated
- ElementaryEmma Booker
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 11:31am EST.