Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15212 Linn Park Ter, Lakewood Ranch
This former model home on an oversized lakefront lot welcomes you to a life of peaceful elegance. This is a special home where all the public rooms & most of the private spaces overlook the lanai & pool. The backyard is completely fenced in. The comfortable formal living room has a gas fireplace for those cooler winter evenings. The dining room & its adjacent Butler’s pantry/wet bar wine cellar ensures easy dinner parties. There’s also a roomy kitchen with gas range, paneled refrigerator, built-in convection and microwave ovens, working island with prep sink, breakfast bar plus an eat in area situated in an aquarium windowed alcove overlooking the lanai & pool. The family room off the kitchen melds inside & outside activities. An office separated from the foyer by double French doors provides privacy. The master suite has a sitting area that opens to the pool & a sumptuous master bath with dual shower enclosure, 2 vanities & a jetted tub. The 4th bedroom casita with kitchenette is in a separate self-contained suite. A fully equipped outside kitchen. 1 of the 4 garages is set up as an air-conditioned fitness room. Country Club East has other facilities to enjoy: games room, fitness center, outdoor grill, fabulous pool with fitness.
- MLS® #A4450793
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,551
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market7
- Address15212 Linn Park Ter
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCountry Club East At Lakewood Ranch Sp
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 10:46am EST.