Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7809 Birdie Bend Way, Sarasota
Move in ready and nearly new! This maintenance free, light and bright home was built in 2017 then had an elaborate pool with waterfall, large privacy fence and fire pit added in 2018. In addition to these wonderful features, this residence has a central vacuum, 5.1 surround sound in the living room, Nest thermostat, whole house water purification system as well as, a home security system complemented with a ring doorbell. With the master bedroom on the first floor, this home is ideal for any family configuration. Four total bedrooms with two bonus areas ensure everyone in the house has their own private space and day activities could include a dip in the new pool, a corn hole tournament in the fenced in yard or a meal under cover on the patio. Night time could be spent toasting marsh mellows at the fire pit or sitting on the porch swing greeting neighbors on their evening strolls. This home is not one to be missed. Call today, to schedule your private tour!
- MLS® #A4450882
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,899
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewKey Lot, Golf Course View, Greenbelt View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Listing Office:Greco Real Estate
- Address7809 Birdie Bend Way
- SubdivisionFairways/bent Tree
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34241
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesMicrowave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market8
Listing information courtesy of Greco Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2019 at 3:00am EST.