Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
888 Blvd Of The Arts #1406, Sarasota
Perched atop the 14th floor of the distinguished Condo on the Bay in the heart of Sarasota and overlooking Sarasota Bay, this premier residence offers a chic, elegant take on urban, waterfront living. The impeccably maintained 1,555 sq. ft. sky-condo boasts the Renoir floorplan, ideal for both entertaining and everyday living, offering an open layout, two bedrooms, waterside balcony, and delightful updates. Beautifully scaled rooms with sweeping Bay views abound, highlighted by high ceilings, crown moldings, and light and bright surroundings. The renovated kitchen has been opened to capture Bay views and boasts granite surfaces, tray ceiling with recessed lighting, and crisp white cabinetry. A lavish master suite provides the ultimate retreat with French doors to the living room and limitless views of the Bay, Longboat Key, and the Gulf beyond. An assigned storage unit and covered parking are the finishing touches. Condo on the Bay offers luxury and convenience with 24-hour security, a fitness center, gated community, two pools, and two tennis courts. The piece de resistance is the location, in the heart of Sarasota’s cultural district where you’ll find a multitude of nearby arts institutions, a 50-acre up-and-coming waterfront park and a medley of world-class restaurants. Gulf coast beaches are just a short drive away.
- MLS® #A4450907
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,555
- Year Built1982
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesDock, Gated, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Fitness, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront, Elevators, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance, Storage
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s), Portico, Reserved, Underground
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, In City Limits, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Outdoor Shower, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market82
- Address888 Blvd Of The Arts #1406
- SubdivisionCondo On The Bay Tower I
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Freezer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories18
- StoriesOne, High Rise
- ElementaryAlta Vista Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 6:30am EDT.