Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4713 Mainsail Dr, Bradenton
This elegant waterfront home is custom-built by Arthur Rutenberg and is loaded with upgrades. It is located behind the gates of Harbor Walk and is a true boater’s paradise with easy access to the Manatee River and our gorgeous beaches. This four bedroom, four and a half bath home enjoys an open concept floor plan with a grand foyer, separate formal dining room, a gourmet kitchen featuring wood cabinets, granite countertops, center island, gas cooktop and a high bar for entertaining. The grand salon right off of the kitchen has incredible views of the oversized lanai and pool area. Your spacious outdoor area features a gas heated saltwater pool with a tan ledge, fountain, 7 feet of depth, outdoor shower with half bath and an outdoor kitchen. The private owner’s suite has two walk-in closets, a stunning bathroom with marble floors and countertops, an oversized shower and jacuzzi tub. You will enjoy the soaring tray and coffered ceilings, hickory plank wood floors in satin honey maple finish, and a home office for the busy professional. The second floor bonus room has a unique pyramid ceiling and a private bedroom with a walk-in closet and full bathroom. Beautiful oversized windows everywhere give this home so much light and beauty. Crown molding throughout and so many architectural details it's a delight to view. This community is well maintained with no CDD fees and easy access to Sarasota, St. Pete, Tampa, shopping and all our wonderful beaches! Come make this your Florida home!
- MLS® #A4451027
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,813
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesGated, Security, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Gated Community, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCovered, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Portico
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, Irregular Lot, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Street Dead-End, In City Limits, Flood Insurance Required, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Brackish
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Tile, Pool Alarm, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters
- Days on Market175
- Address4713 Mainsail Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHarbour Walk Riverdale Rev
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Coffered Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Gas Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned, Exhaust Fans
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 6:30pm EDT.