Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1348 Point Crisp Rd, Sarasota
This classic coastal retreat custom built by Gulfside Homes is designed to fully embrace its breathtaking 1.2-acre location on Point Crisp and includes a 18,000 sf private island to the south for an unparalleled tropical getaway. Over 262 ft. of Bayfront splendor with 270-degree water views sets the stage for this sophisticated residence where an elegant harmony of indoor and outdoor spaces characterizes the more than 6,700 sq. ft. Updated with quality finishes, deluxe coastal style unfolds gracefully throughout, from the new stone and marble entrance, blond cherry wood floors, stone gas-lit fireplace, wood-paneled elevator, and eight private balconies off all bedroom suites and gathering areas. The handsomely appointed kitchen is complete with Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances, three Miele dishwashers, freezer and refrigerator drawers. A wet bar and beautiful new banquette in the kitchen/family room create gracious centers of activity. Five bedrooms provide optimal comfort for family and guests, including an upstairs and newly updated downstairs master suite. A new den/theater boasts wet bar and wine center. The new custom office with cork flooring provides an opulent setting for study. Multiple outdoor terraces invite you to relax and entertain alfresco, while the refreshing waterfront pool overlooks your private Ipe boat dock with 20,000 lb. lift, electric and water. A private boat ramp encourages you to easily set sail to your wholly-owned private island for a truly wonderous island experience.
- MLS® #A4451115
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,767
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Open, Oversized, Split Garage, Under Building, Workshop in Garage, Golf Cart Parking
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shutters, Window Treatments
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Days on Market138
- Address1348 Point Crisp Rd
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionPoint Crisp
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Cork, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Whole House R.O. System, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Wood Burning
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 3:00am EDT.