Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
246 17th St #23, Bradenton Beach
Just reduced $20K!! Get ready for beach life! This great 2 bed, 2 bath condo is the only end unit available in the highly sought after Bradenton Beach Club on Anna Maria Island with bay-to-beach property. Enjoy the boardwalk with covered pavilion on the intercoastal to the deeded access beach with pool/spa on the Gulf side. Other amenities include a 2nd pool/spa and fitness center. The condo has an open concept floor plan that features granite counters, in-unit washer/dryer, walk-in shower and dual sinks in the master bath, and a bonus room currently being used as a third bedroom. This is an end-unit condo on the 2nd floor, and accessible by stairs or elevator. As an end-unit, you get the benefit of extra windows and the light they provide as well as expanded views and breezes from the large lanai due to the extra screen that is usually a wall. Sold turn-key furnished, this property is tastefully decorated with colors and style designed to help you relax. New water heater and recently painted inside and out. Includes assigned parking in the garage and a large storage unit. Weekly rentals allowed and has a good rental history. Quiet location, but close to free trolley, shopping, restaurants, and some of the most beautiful beaches anywhere. Walk to the boardwalk in the early morning and enjoy your coffee while watching dolphins. Later in the day walk to the beach and enjoy the beautiful sunsets. Close to the free trolley stops, restaurants, boutiques and water activities, best location on the island.
- MLS® #A4451120
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,268
- Year Built2004
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPool, Dock, Spa/Hot Tub, Storage, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Fitness, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, Under Building, Underground
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Private, Street Paved, Street Dead-End, Level/Flat, In County, FloodZone, Flood Insurance Required, Cul-de-sac, Conservation Area
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- Days on Market207
- Address246 17th St #23
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionBradenton Beach Club Bldg 4
- CityBradenton Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesEnd Unit, One
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High
- Listing Office:Century 21 Beggins Enterprises
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Beggins Enterprises.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 1:00am EDT.