Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7440 Manasota Key Rd, Englewood
MOTIVATED SELLER! Turnkey beach front home offering you privacy, majestic sunsets & breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico. Nestled behind 3/4 acres, "Casa Playera" is loaded with granite and travertine. It is one of the few properties in Manasota Key with unobstructed gulf front views from both, 1st floor (updated in 2004) and second floor (built in 2000 and updated in 2004), including the wrap-around balconies and lower expansive deck. There are two separate living quarters. The first has a comfortable king size master bed and bedroom, a bath w/jacuzzi tub and shower, walk in closet, living/dining spaces, a gas fireplace and a huge kitchen for the "gourmet chef" in you. There's a separate entrance for the downstairs area, which includes living spaces, 2 bedrooms (one has a Murphpy bed), a full bath, a pool table, a kitchen/bar area & a wood burning fireplace. Both stories are also connected by an inside door, and equipped with two new AC units. There is an easement to the bay w/ fishing pier, where you can launch your kayaks. With easy access to I-75, downtown Sarasota, an hour to Tampa & Ft. Myers and conveniently located near shopping & restaurants, this property is a must see! Photos were taken in 2014. They do not represent the current condition of the home. Any serious offer will be encouraged and considered.
- MLS® #A4451590
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,597
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesWater Access
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Oversized, Tandem
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, FloodZone, In County, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market237
- Address7440 Manasota Key Rd
- SubdivisionNot Part Of A Subdivision
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Slate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Water Filter Owned
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesElectric, Living Room
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 7th, 2020 at 2:15pm EDT.