Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3536 Bayou Louise Ln, Sarasota
Situated on sought-after north Siesta Key, this captivating estate is poised to enjoy the beauty and allure of the island’s majestic coastline. Views of the Gulf of Mexico, sparkling Big Pass and the tranquility of South Lido County Park in the distance create an extraordinary backdrop for daily life. Comprised of over 6,000 sq. ft., this four-bedroom home combines dazzling areas for entertaining with sumptuous private spaces. A signature sense of glamour begins with the entry experience showcasing a dramatic curved staircase and awe-inspiring two-story living room where views of the sea and sky abound. Prepare meals in the gourmet kitchen equipped with state-of-the-art appliances, adjacent wet bar, and water views. The first floor also boasts a wood-paneled den with custom built-ins and master suite, offering a gracious balcony and unmatched luxury. Upstairs, a second master suite is outfitted with immense walk-in closet, spa-like bath, and water views. An elevator whisks guests between levels while the ground floor boasts more than 2,000 additional sq. ft., ideal for storage, gym, game room, or the most discerning car collector with space for 12 vehicles. End the day with a dip in the waterfront pool and spa or lounge on the sundrenched terrace. Bayou Louise is located near what has been named the No. 1 beach in the nation and is just over the bridge from the heart of Sarasota – known for its dynamic arts and culture scene, beautiful golf courses, and bustling downtown.
- MLS® #A4451808
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,044
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Split Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market136
- Address3536 Bayou Louise Ln
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSiesta Rev Of
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 3:30am EDT.