Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4505 34th Ave E, Bradenton
SELLER SAYS MAKE AN OFFER !!! NON DEED RESTRICTED !!! Zoned A1 ..Endless possibilities. 1.18 Acre property with a 3 bedroom 1 bath home (with room for a second bath) & a 950+ SF block constructed air conditioned workshop/Outbuilding . Future Air BNB ? Tropical Garden, Horse pole stall.fully fenced & cross fenced. Extra Large shell driveway Semi & RV Trailer parking. Large maturing Oaks. The outbuilding is perfect for an Air BNB , business, workshop , Art/ Music Studio or for storage. Run your business from home....Property can accommodate "Fleet Parking ". Rezoning may be possible .Easy Access to I 75 Conveniently situated between SR 70 & SR 64 . The home has tile flooring throughout , inside laundry & a large patio . Corner lot with over 300' Business frontage . (The house formerly had a second full bath where the inside laundry is located ) This property is perfect for someone who enjoys gardening . It has non invasive clumping bamboo, rainbow eucalyptus trees , mango,australian tree fern, moringa & more. One turn to I75 & one turn to the Beaches. Movie theaters & grocery stores less than 2 miles away. Drive by and see if it's for you .
- MLS® #A4452000
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,220
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Guest, Open, Oversized
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn County, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Conservation Area, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Bamboo, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Listing Office:Horizon Realty International
- Address4505 34th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionMooney Pond Park Resub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market193
Listing information courtesy of Horizon Realty International.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 12:30pm EDT.