Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3919 Founders Club Dr, Sarasota
Virtual Tour Available. Spectacular lake and preserve views, this London Bay custom residence is situated on an oversized lot in the Founders Club. Beautiful glass entry doors. Exquisite porcelain tile wood flooring. Gourmet granite kitchen with custom white cabinets, island with sink, Monogram appliances, 6-burner gas range with exhaust hood, glass backsplash, walk-in pantry, hand blown glass pendants over the island and large eat-in cafe. Separate study for work. Spacious bonus room with ample storage. 4-bedrooms, three large full baths with marble counters and tiled backsplashes. All showers have magnificent wall tile details. 8-inch baseboards, solid interior doors, crown throughout entire home. Fabulous great room with French doors and transom windows. Wood plantation shutters and custom walk-in closet systems throughout. Expansive Shellock enclosed paver lanai. Covered entertainment areas with an outdoor kitchen, grill with hood, bar refrigerator, sink and polymer cabinetry. Heated 30x15 salt water pool and spa with Pebble Tec finish. Oversized epoxy coated 39x25 3-car garage with A/C walk-in storage. Impact Low-E -366 casement windows and doors. Whole house surge protectors, designer light fixtures with DC ceiling fans, Boral concrete roof, 75g gas water heater, Trane 20-Seer HVAC with heat pumps and Icynene insulation further enhance the property. Amazing Oak trees and manicured landscaping on a private lake lot!
- MLS® #A4452034
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,079
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Gated Community, Playground, Tennis Court(s), Association Recreation - Owned, Golf, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewOversized Lot, Conservation Area, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- Days on Market235
- Address3919 Founders Club Dr
- SubdivisionFounders Club
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34240
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- ElementaryTatum Ridge Elementary
- MiddleMcIntosh Middle
- HighBooker High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 13th, 2020 at 12:15pm EDT.