Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
304 Bird Key Dr, Sarasota
Sarasota deep-water bayfront home on Bird Key perfectly positioned between St. Armands Circle and Downtown Sarasota. Expansive walls of glass, spacious terraces and infinity edge pool orient this home to the year-round blue skies, Gulf breezes and spectacular sunsets famously found in Sarasota. Inspired by its singular waterfront location, you arrive at the front door by crossing an Ipe-wood bridge over a fanciful water feature. Once inside, the water motif expands into panoramic bay views, echoing the natural connection with the home’s environment. Classic white oak flooring and coastal hues harmonize with elegant style for a tailored yet free-spirited lifestyle. Built in 2015, the 4,180 sq. ft. residence has four bedrooms with ensuite baths, home office and fitness room. Social areas include living room, high-end kitchen, open family/dining room and outdoor terraces. Luxury appointments include solid-wood interior doors with Emtek hardware, unique ceiling details in every room, custom LED lighting, seamless air conditioning, Level 5 walls and ceilings, kiln-dried 18th century barn beams, Calypso coral fireplace and exterior flooring, Amish-built solid-wood cabinetry, retractable exterior screens, TVs in every room, and Elan smart home automation. Set on 1/3 acre with 100-ft. bayfront, the rear exterior is further back than adjoining houses for an open feeling when enjoying the outdoors. 12-ft. deep-water dock with 15,000 lbs. boat lift makes it easy to access Sarasota’s waterways and the Gulf.
- MLS® #A4452041
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,180
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, In County, Level, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Heated, In Ground, Infinity, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShades, Shutters
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market12
- Address304 Bird Key Dr
- SubdivisionBird Key Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorConcrete, Porcelain Tile, Quarry Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Filtration System, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2020 at 7:30pm EST.