Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13607 5th Ave Ne, Bradenton
Move right in to this model perfect home in family friendly Mill Creek. This gorgeous great-room home is light, bright, open and full of beautiful updates. All bedrooms have new engineered wood flooring, and the rest of the home is tiled for easy maintenance. Plantation shutters, French doors and crown molding throughout add to the beauty of this home. The Master retreat features large walk in closet, dual vanities, garden tub and a separate shower. The open concept of this home centers around family and is also great for entertaining. Split bedrooms over privacy for all. The second bedroom is HUGE (15x14) and is perfect for teen/in-law suite, or would suit well for large family. Freshly painted inside and out. Updated fixtures, fans and lighting. Beautiful, lush landscaping on this .79 acre lot! Sit back, relax and enjoy peaceful, tranquil views of the natural conservation area from the ample covered lanai. Conveniently located to all shopping, Restaurants, Lakewood Ranch Main Street, UTC and amazing area beaches!
- MLS® #A4452090
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,872
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Deed Restrictions, Sidewalk, Basketball Court
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, In County, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, French Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market111
- Address13607 5th Ave Ne
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph V B
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Realtyteam.com, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Realtyteam.com, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 7:30pm EDT.