Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7704 Club Ln, Sarasota
Maintenance-free living at its best in The Enclave at Prestancia. This two-story custom single-family home is perfectly positioned to capture breathtaking views of the lake and golf course while at the same time providing comfortable privacy. The expansive windows, soaring ceilings, open staircase, and attractive architectural elements create an open and functional feel throughout. The beautifully designed eat-in kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry and custom cooktop including both gas and electric burners and a grill is as distinctive as it is functional. The adjacent family room, living room, and master bedroom have direct access to private pavered patio. The master suite features a gas fireplace, luxurious master bath with travertine tile, walk-in shower and his and her custom wood vanities. A study or additional bedroom, half bath, and a laundry room complete the main living level. The second floor contains open loft space, a second family room and two en-suite bedrooms providing ample room for family or guests. The garage also offers an additional room perfect for a workshop or craft room. The community pool is located just across the street. Enjoy all the amenities of living in this prestigious gated community, including optional membership at TPC Prestancia Golf Club featuring two 18-hole courses, close to shopping, the Legacy bike trail and the beaches on Siesta Key.
- MLS® #A4452120
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,719
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleContemporary, Custom
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Propane
- FeaturesGated, Maintenance, Security, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Golf, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Golf Course View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market193
- Address7704 Club Ln
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- ElementaryGulf Gate Elementary
- MiddleSarasota Middle
- HighRiverview High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 12:15pm EDT.