Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
222 Robin Dr, Sarasota
Under Construction. A stunning reflection of Bird Key luxury, this three or four-bedroom home by Allegra Homes blends coastal glamour with stunning indoor/outdoor living spaces. This one level encompasses clean-lined surfaces, and open living spaces on an oversized garden homesite. The signature scheme is centered around a magnificent great room with soaring ceilings, feature fireplace wall, hickory wood floors, dazzling dining room with french doors leading to courtyard. The on-trend kitchen boasts gas wolf stove, sub zero stainless appliances, wood cabinetry, and center island with breakfast bar. Office overlooking pool with three sumptuous ensuite bedrooms plus the master suite, outfitted with vaulted beamed ceiling, walk-in closet, spa-like bathroom with quartz counter tops. Creating an unforgettable backdrop for entertaining, the screened lanai includes outdoor kitchen and an outdoor living room with sparkling pool and spa. Laundry room with built in sink and extra cabinets plus walk in pantry. This prime location places you in the front of Bird Key on the "street of dreams", close to Downtown Sarasota, Sarasota Memorial Hospital, Lido, and the glittering Bayfront with beaches and cultural pursuits just moments away. This home will be completed fall of 2020. Pictures are of a previous model and some finishes may vary.
- MLS® #A4452142
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,002
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Water Access, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Security, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, On Street, Curb Parking
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Level, Near Marina, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Key Lot, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows
- RoofTile, Concrete
- Days on Market131
- Address222 Robin Dr
- SubdivisionBird Key Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesDecorative, Electric, Living Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Greco Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Greco Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 2:45am EDT.