Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2415 Landings Cir, Bradenton
***For a Virtual Tour, please copy and paste this link to your browser: http://pfretour.com/mls/90418***Sea. Sky. Balance. Harmony. This expansive estate reflects Asian Zen design and luxurious details within a natural setting where the Manatee River meets Tampa Bay. Overlooking unending water views of the Bay and the Sunshine Skyway bridge, this majestic home is situated on 2+ acres along natural sandy shores. The main house has over 8,000 sq. ft. plus a separate guest house with kitchen, living room and bedroom. The current owner contracted a New York architect and interior designer to create a minimalist-inspired space furnished with organic materials and filled with natural light. The principal house consists of five bedrooms, an office, den, and exercise room on the main level with private guest quarters on the upper level consisting of living area, bedroom and bath. Huge central living areas open up to massive lanais, allowing for spectacular entertaining with stunning water views. Lush landscaping adorns the property with infinity edge pool and spa which are set in natural stone. Embark on sailing adventures with a dock that was recently refurbished, offering direct access to deep waters with no bridges. Sheltered underneath the main level is additional parking and room for any vehicles and toys. Located in a quiet neighborhood near the Desoto National Park within close proximity to Gulf beaches, explore the beauty of the region by land or by sea. Only lots 31 and 32 of this parcel convey (not lot 30). Discover the balance of everyday living in a city named one of happiest in the nation.
- MLS® #A4452193
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage9,286
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Propane, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, FloodZone, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Near Marina, Flood Insurance Required, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Infinity
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Balcony/Sun Deck
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address2415 Landings Cir
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionRiverview Landings
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Central Vaccum
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Exhaust Fan, Water Purifier
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning, Master Bedroom
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market187
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 7:30pm EDT.