Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6337 Thorndon Cir, University Park
Classic elevation in this lovely Pat Neal built home in the Eaton neighborhood of University Park, a waterfront property surrounded by magnificent plantings. As you step onto the circular portico entrance enhanced by double doors with designer glass surrounds opening to a light filled high ceilinged living room/dining room, your eyes will be drawn through the 12’ sliders to a dramatic double leveled pool/spa deck and stunning water vistas. There have been several upgrades to the home in the past two years – 2 A/C’s, resurfaced pool and spa, and in the last months, home exterior freshly painted, all stainless-steel appliances replaced in kitchen (excluding dishwasher and cooktop), and all bedrooms recarpeted. Many of the charming features include, LR/DR hardwood floors, oversized crown moldings, gas fireplace, designer lighting fixtures and custom draperies plus so much more. Gourmet Kitchen with fresh white cabinets, walk in pantry, breakfast bar and center island. The morning nook replete with aquarium windows enhances the beautiful views. Like many Florida homes this is the traditional split plan. The oversized master suite with additional tranquil seating area, perfect for morning coffee, or tucked away for afternoon siesta, bath with soaking tub, chandelier, larger walk-in Roman shower, double vanities, separate make-up area. This home could be yours!
- MLS® #A4452195
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,131
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Golf Course, Optional Additional Fees
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address6337 Thorndon Cir
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionUniversity Park
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit
- Days on Market58
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2020 at 2:30pm EST.