Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1719 88th Ct Nw, Bradenton
Wisteria Park, one of NW Bradenton’s most sought-after neighborhoods, designed by Neal Communities for Florida living! This bright & open "Sea Oats" floorplan features a perfect blend of formal space & plenty of area for easygoing and casual! This 2010 built home features a formal dining & formal living room along with a den/study but, the great room with tile flooring and trey ceiling flows with the kitchen area and is the heart of the home with casual dining space counter seating, sliding glass doors and windows with views of the pool area & the water. The kitchen features expansive raised-panel wood cabinetry, pantry, granite countertops with stainless appliances. The master suite with a soaking garden tub, dual sinks and oversized walk-in shower, his/her walk-in closets! Bring your favorite drink outdoors with you to soak in the sun alongside your sparkling saltwater pool overlooking a pristine and tranquil lake. Wisteria Park features a waterside community pool and heated spa with playground with gazebo. Conveniently located near top Manatee County destinations like DeSoto National Park, Palma Sola Botanical garden, Robinson Preserve and the Anna Maria Island beaches! A/C replaced 2016, Fridge replaced 2020!
- MLS® #A4452228
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,563
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market122
- Address1719 88th Ct Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionWisteria Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 1:00am EDT.