Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1120 Lampp Dr, Englewood
Relaxing Getaway Home with Outstanding views right out your backdoor. This home is located on a beautiful canal that has Gulf Access. Kayaks available on premises of home to enjoy a peaceful stroll to the bay/beach (life vest area available in storage closet outside). Fully furnished home, each bedroom has Queen size beds with closet and dressers for all your personal belongings, and ceiling fans. Master Bathroom is Huge, sky light, shower/tub combo, large mirror, 2 full body mirrors, door that leads outside, linen closet, access to additional room that could be used as a small additional bedroom or storage area. Home has lots of storage space inside and outside. Outside shower with privacy fence from neighbors to use after returning from the sandy beaches. All utilities are included. Unlimited WiFi, 125+ channels available, plus on demand movies, and a 65 inch smart TV that allows you to use all your favorite apps during your stay. Gas Grill and Picnic table located in backyard to enjoy the beautiful Florida sunset on the water. Lots of different birds come up in yard, and watch the fish jump up from the water, Enjoy fishing right in your backyard as well. Kitchen has all new Stainless Steel Appliances, granite counter tops, lots of cabinet space. Pets must be approved prior to booking. Carport attached to House. If interested please message me for more details. This house is waiting on you :) House is available June 2020-August 2020 for $2200.00 a month, September-November $3200 monthly, December-June 2021 $3600 monthly
- MLS® #A4452323
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,500
- Year Built1972
- TypeResidential Lease
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Other
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewStreet Dead-End, Street Paved, FloodZone, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Saltwater
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Insulated Windows, Shades
- Listing Office:Bright Realty
- Address1120 Lampp Dr
- SubdivisionRock Creek Park 3rd Add
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Brick/Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Skylight(s), Stone Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Convection Oven, Freezer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market199
Listing information courtesy of Bright Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 7th, 2020 at 4:00am EDT.