Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
676 Eagle Watch Ln, Osprey
RECENT PRICE ADJUSTMENT. Classic elegance at The Oaks Club Side! Owner will entertain owner financing, or a trade for smaller residential or commercial property. This custom built 5400sf single story has been extensively renovated to include fresh interior paint throughout, new high-end hardwood floors and new bathrooms. Master suite has 2 large walk-in closets with built-ins. Master also has his and her full individual bathrooms. All other bedrooms include closet enclosures. Gourmet kitchen includes double oven range, 36 and 42 cu ft stainless GE Monogram refrigerators and dishwasher. Large office with custom wall built-ins. 40’ x 18’ deep-water pool and spa is excellent for use as a Lap Pool. The new poolside summer kitchen is great for entertaining. Home includes crown moldings throughout and 9' interior doors. Spacious oversize side entry 3 car garage. Large PRIVATE estate cul-de-sac setting backing to the 5th Heron Green and adjacent to a 2 acre nature preserve on the left and heavy high scrubs to the left all providing great privacy. New irrigation well eliminates municipal irrigation water bills. Detailed house building plan is available. Most furnishings are high-end by AICO (Michael Amini), all of which are available at a very reasonable price. Owner will consider selling the home Turn-Key. Note: With a 25-30% down payment Owner will carry a 36 month interest only note with a balloon payment for balance at he end of the 36th month. Use "AS IS" contract.
- MLS® #A4452379
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,399
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Optional Additional Fees, Playground, Security, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf, Pool, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Off Street, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc
- Address676 Eagle Watch Ln
- SubdivisionOaks 2 Ph 2
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- Days on Market253
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 5th, 2020 at 9:30pm EDT.