Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
504 Sanderling Cir, Bradenton
Enjoy the beautifully maintained community of Perico Bay Club. Just a short drive to the beaches and conveniently located near shopping and restaurants this quiet 2 bedroom 2 bathroom attached Villa is the perfect spot to enjoy the laid back Florida lifestyle. Tucked back in a cul de sac this cozy home has vaulted ceilings, large bedrooms with private bathrooms, screened porch with an attached open deck to enjoy the Florida sunshine. Built on a preserve there is complete privacy behind the home. The community features a fitness center, pool, tennis courts, 24 hour on duty guard at the gate, all ground maintenance, cable and internet.
- MLS® #A4452483
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,334
- Year Built1991
- StyleFlorida, Key West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Fire Hydrant, Street Lights
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Tennis Courts, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Open
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Street Paved, Street Private, Street Dead-End, Sidewalk, In City Limits, FloodZone, Cul-de-sac, Conservation Area, Flood Zone, Conservation, Wooded View
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorCement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Balcony/Sun Deck
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
- Address504 Sanderling Cir
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionSpoonbill Courtyard Homes At Perico Bay Club
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Cathedral Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Convection Oven
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market125
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 2:29am EDT.