Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16119 Baycross Dr, Lakewood Ranch
Exceeding the standard of luxurious living is this Fully Furnished, Nutter Custom Construction-built estate that boasts elegant architecture by Clifford Scholz and appreciates Florida’s opulence with lake views from every window for a serene and tranquil existence. Granting an impressive statement of excellence, a perfectly manicured landscape dresses the circular drive bringing you home to a charming front entry. Double doors draw you inside where interior designer Holly Dennis has brilliantly blended soft natural textiles with glamorous and timeless elements. Voluminous ceilings with planks and beams, and wood floors provide a seamless transition through the open great room, dining room, and gourmet kitchen. Impact windows and French doors bring the outdoors in for a sense of living side-by-side with nature. Dream kitchen features a coastal flair with a muted sage center island, glass backsplash, crisp white floor-to-ceiling cabinets, Sub-Zero,Wolf and Bosch appliances along with a sprawling breakfast bar. Guest Casita off the lanai adds a layer of privacy for your guests. Form, function and flexibility are provided with an office with built-ins, gym and two private suites upstairs with balcony access. The outdoor living space provides an oasis featuring a fireplace, outdoor kitchen and bar, saltwater pool and spa, exterior bath, remote control screens for the covered living space and tropical landscape that is fenced for privacy. Time to begin making memories that last a lifetime in this masterpiece.
- MLS® #A4452632
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,348
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront, Optional Additional Fees, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Circular Driveway, Oversized, Split Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Oversized Lot, Conservation Area, Lot - Oversized, Conservation, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Tile, Outside Bath Access, Pool Alarm
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsDrapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Shades, Shutters, Window Treatments, Rods
- Days on Market81
- Address16119 Baycross Dr
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLake Club
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Coffered Ceiling(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Tankless Water Heater, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Other Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 10:30pm EDT.