Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4314 61st Ave E, Bradenton
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. You will find opportunity & value in this unique, functional & spacious, 4BR/2BA home in the community of Barrington Ridge. Located off of Lockwood Ridge Rd, you will find easy access to Sarasota, Bradenton, I75, beaches & Lakewood Ranch. The icing on the cake is that this property sits on almost a quarter-acre lot, it's fully fenced, beautifully landscaped, has a large back & side yard, is extremely private w/lake & preserve behind the home & comes with a fire pit, paver brick deck & gazebo, in addition to the 8x24 ft covered lanai. The grand front entry & double doors give way to the massive foyer, living & dining areas. The large open kitchen comes with a dinette, breakfast bar and overlooks the separate gathering room & patio. Solid oak cabinets are in great shape & can easily be painted if you choose. The home offers engineered hardwood in all the main living areas & bedrooms and tile in all wet areas...no carpet. Additional features include high ceilings, fans w/lighting in all rooms, central vacuum, 2 yr. old A/C, 1 yr. old water heater, fresh paint, landscape lighting, lots of storage, huge walk-in closet in owners suite, his & hers vanities in master bath, plus separate tub & shower. The 3 guest bedrooms are all good sized and have plenty of closet space, or convert one of them into a den/home office, media or craft room. This neighborhood offers a community pool, playground & rec facilities with low fees and a desirable school zone. Lowest priced true 4BR in the community.
- MLS® #A4452877
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,201
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Sidewalk, Greenbelt View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market102
- Address4314 61st Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBarrington Ridge Ph 1a
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Bex Realty, Llc
Listing information courtesy of Bex Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 1:01pm EDT.