Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6234 45th Ln E, Bradenton
Welcome home to the beautiful Neal's Floor Plan in the Gated Community of Mandalay. It's central location is just minutes from UTC Mall, SRQ Airport, numerous restaurants and easy access to I-75 and Hwy 301. Enter into the spacious living and dinning room area, great for entertaining. The office/den near the front entrance could be converted to a 5 bedroom. Then retreat to the private Master suite after a long day that is spacious enough for a King Bed and more, walk in closets. Then walk down the hall to your Master Bath, includes a separate tub, walk-in shower with grab bars, two separate vanities to help with getting ready in the morning. The other 3 bedrooms are located on the other side of the home for added privacy. One Bedroom is tucked in a private corner of the home that can be used as a inlaw suite. The kitchen is centrally located in the heart of the home with corian counter tops, ample counter space, under counter lighting, closet pantry. A breakfast island to get a quick bit to eat for starting the day. The large dinette area adjacent to the family room is tiled. Continue entertaining with your custom outdoor kitchen with a full size stove, sink and mini-refrigerator and then relax in you heated pool. New heater/2019. This home is the original owner that is a seasonal visitor. There is room for everyone in this beautiful home. The 3-car garage can hold whatever extras for your busy lifestyle brings. Stop by and take a look at this gorgeous property. Np CDD in this gated community.
- MLS® #A4452892
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,900
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingAssigned, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market134
- Address6234 45th Ln E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMandalay Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Exp Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 2:15am EDT.