Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1814 Roland St, Sarasota
The Ultimate Residence to Shelter in Place. Weave your way up to this unassumingly majestic ~2.5 acre gated residence on wide water of Sarasota’s tranquil Intracoastal Waterway and discover easy elegance and coastal comfort. Just paces from the south bridge to Siesta Key, THE #1 Beach in USA and #11 in the WORLD, this inviting retreat offers every possible way to relax and entertain. Five en suite bedrooms plus a safe room master with onyx bathroom allow homeowners and guests to spread out and enjoy the grandeur of their own private Sarasota. Soak up the sun in style watching watercraft pass, even appreciate the bald eagles that post and soar over the welcoming sprawling grounds. Home features a fully-equipped gym, upstairs kitchenette, wine cellar, library, solarium, & entertainment room with antique bar from early 1900s France. Home is outfitted with commercial grade generator, hurricane protection, and 3 car lifts in the garage create room for 6 vehicles. The large pool is enveloped in stately travertine and copious seating, shiny outdoor kitchen, 2 boat lifts, double jet ski lift, and sauna. The large, open kitchen and butler’s pantry are fit for a chef and feature all current culinary conveniences. Home is immaculately maintained and all systems plus tile roof are 2017 or newer. The front of the property hosts a separate, fully-equipped carriage house that works for in-laws, an art studio, or an office. This regal and very livable home offers the serenity and convenience of the Gulf of Mexico lifestyle without the hassle of living on the Culture Coast’s most popular island.
- MLS® #A4452913
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage10,554
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages6
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, In County, Oversized Lot, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sauna, Sliding Doors, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market215
- Address1814 Roland St
- AreaSarasota/Gulf Gate Branch
- SubdivisionCedar Cove
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34231
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Sauna, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Trash Compactor, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Other Room
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryGulf Gate Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighRiverview High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 12th, 2020 at 9:15pm EDT.