Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1908 145th St E, Bradenton
Welcome home to this lovely Mediterranean inspired former model home. Featuring four bedrooms, three full baths plus an office and formal dining room, air conditioned three car garage, central vacuum, plus a sparkling blue pool, this former model has all the bells and whistles. Beautiful coffered ceilings, thick crown molding, gorgeous flooring, and a double sided fireplace are just a few of the fabulous features you will find. The large kitchen boasts a large island, the family room has views of both pool and backyard, and the owner's suite has doorway access to the pool and has the bathroom everyone wants, including a HUGE walk in shower and jet tub. The front and back of the home abuts to a conservation area for increased privacy. Mill Creek offers what every family wants in a neighborhood. Great location, easy access to schools, shopping, and restaurants, as well as community parks and a great family environment. Come find out for yourself why this is the neighborhood for you, and once you have seen the home, you will know this is the house for you!
- MLS® #A4452988
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,851
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available, Sewer Available
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, On Street, Curb Parking
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Greenbelt, In County, Level, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View, Park View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Alarm, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments, Insulated Windows
- Listing Office:Trend Realty
- Address1908 145th St E
- SubdivisionMill Creek
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Freezer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesDecorative, Living Room, Gas, Non Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market116
Listing information courtesy of Trend Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 2:00pm EDT.