Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16007 Castle Park Ter, Lakewood Ranch
This amazing feature home by the luxury custom builder, Neal Signature Homes, is a stunner. From outside to inside this home features luxury designer features.The exterior is the popular British West Indies with a flat tile roof and brick paved driveway. On the interior you will find clean lines and a crisp finish featuring tile floors that complement the luxury upgraded kitchen - equipped with quartz counter tops, deluxe appliances and all the amenities of a true gourmet kitchen. Crown moldings and an array of high end finishes complete the look of this impressive upscale custom home. Located on a pond the views from the rear den, eating area with aquarium window and Great Room sliding glass doors is spectacular. The Owners Retreat is a private getaway with a luxurious bath suite. Soaring ceilings and sleek finishes make the home feel even bigger than normal with ample space in all the rooms.
- MLS® #A4453024
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,020
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, NaturalGas Available, Private
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Child Safety Fence
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows
- Days on Market184
- Address16007 Castle Park Ter
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCountry Club East At Lakewd Rnch Vv2
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Coffered Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Neal Communities Realty, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Neal Communities Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 5:00am EDT.