Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7156 Melrose Pl, Bradenton
LOCATION!!LOCATION!!LOCATION!!Come to paradise and enjoy privacy in this beautifully decorated and meticulously cared for 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car, sparkling pool home with an additional office area. Located in a private cul-de-sac overlooking a tranquil pond and a view of the 9th hole at Tara Preserve. Total maintenance free living for $650 quarterly. Being sold partially furnished. Updated with Quartz countertops in kitchen and bathrooms, 20"ceramic tile throughout except bedrooms, and vaulted ceilings. A Class "A"equity golf membership accompanies this home with amenities galore which include a championship golf course, exercise facility with state of the art equipment, sauna/hot tub, lap pool, Har-Tru tennis courts, concession stand, Clubhouse with fine dining and a grill room, driving range, putting green, pro shop and so much more. Mandatory membership fee of $490 month which includes food minimum, Annual fee of $917 which includes Comcast Cable TV with voice activation remotes, high speed internet, HBO, ESPN, expansive channels, music and so much more. One time capital fee of $3500 payable at closing. Centrally located with easy access to I-75, Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport, Ringling Museum, a short drive to the University Towne Center Mall and some of the most beautiful beaches Southwestern Florida has to offer including Siesta Key Beach which has been rated #1 many times. Come to Tara and enjoy the Country Club lifestyle. Anyone can purchase a home but you can't buy a lifestyle.
- MLS® #A4453052
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,919
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Golf Course, Maintenance Free, Pool, Sauna, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market65
- Address7156 Melrose Pl
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTara Melrose Gardens
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 6:00am EDT.