Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4019 Azurite Way, Bradenton
Price just reduced! Lowest priced resale in indigo! NO CDD FEE!! So rare in Lakewood ranch! Welcome to INDIGO, a gated premier resort and lifestyle gated community! This 3 bedroom 2 bath "Liberty Model" is situated on a premier WATER lot allowing Beautiful water views! This home has all the right upgrades that include a whole home water softner, plantation shutters, tray ceiling, extended lanai,granite counters in kitchen, stainless steel appliances, lighting, upgraded cabinetry, dual sinks in master bath and built in cabinets in the laundry room. The LOW HOA fees include lawn maintenance, trimming, irrigation, mulching and edging along with the beautiful amenities center which offers kitchen, state of the art fitness ctr, resort style community pool, pickle ball courts, and on site lifestyle director that keeps the calendar full! Conveniently located close to restaurants, shopping, grocery stores and the interstate. Also walking distance to top rated schools. This home is ready to move right in and enjoy!!
- MLS® #A4453183
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,495
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market219
- Address4019 Azurite Way
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch Area
- SubdivisionIndigo Ph Ii & Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 11th, 2020 at 11:00am EDT.