Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6419 Stone River Rd, Bradenton
Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage pool home offering storage galore. Spacious and open, this home has been meticulously maintained and is located on the 2nd tee box at Tara Golf & C.C. Sparkling crystal clear pool and an outdoor kitchen. Lush landscaping surrounds the pool offering lots of privacy. Barrel tile roof, A/C and hot water heater only a few years old, pool heater new 2019, vaulted ceilings, crown molding, upgraded laminate flooring, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, endless storage space throughout the home. Kitchen has pull-outs in cabinets. Refrigerator new. Spacious living. Pool area had a 1/2 bath that was converted into a closet which can be converted back. A Class "A" equity golf membership accompanies this home with many amenities included which is a Championship Golf Course, exercise facility with state of the art equipment, lap pool with a hot tub, spa, concession stand, Har-tru tennis courts, Clubhouse with fine dining and grill room, driving range, putting green, pro-shop, bocce ball and so much more. Mandatory membership fee of $490 mth which includes food minimum of $60. Annual fee of $917 to Tara Master Association which includes Comcast Cable TV with voice activation remotes, high speed internet, HBO, ESPN, expansive channels, music etc. One Time Capital Contribution of $3500 payable at closing. Centrally located with easy access to shopping, dining and some of the most beautiful beaches Florida has to offer. Come enjoy the country club lifestyle at Tara.
- MLS® #A4453249
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,872
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Golf Course, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Fence Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewOn Golf Course, Golf Course Frontage, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market122
- Address6419 Stone River Rd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 5:45am EDT.