Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7307 18th Ave Nw, Bradenton
Fabulous fifties vintage rancher located on high ground in desirable Shaw’s Point in NW Bradenton is an architect’s dream opportunity. Located on lot #20, it also includes a separate 120’ x 135’ platted lot #13 or 16,200 square feet. Together this gorgeous yard with mature oak trees is 33,000 square feet and has an orchid house, storage shed and irrigation well. Home has four bedrooms and three baths with family room, high ceilings and two integrated screened patio areas. Remodeled master shower, Bosch dishwasher, KitchenAid range/oven. House needs TLC. No HOA
- MLS® #A4453264
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,764
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingParking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Garden View
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market101
- Address7307 18th Ave Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionShaws Point
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Linoleum, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 1:00pm EDT.