Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4814 63rd Dr W, Bradenton
***For a Virtual Tour, please copy and paste this link to your browser: https://mas-photoart.seehouseat.com/1492847?idx=1 ***Simply stunning and brimming with modern style, this masterfully renovated four-bedroom home is enviably situated in gated Esplanade on the Bay near IMG Academy. Step inside to a magazine-worthy open floorplan of rustic country elements with contemporary function with a vibrant mix of industrial, minimal, and modern touches. Beautifully appointed rooms open up to natural light and views of the resort-style pool area. The main living area boasts a wonderful flow of indoor/outdoor spaces with a light and airy glamour. Fixtures from Restoration Hardware blend with natural materials and elements of classic comfort. A dazzling display of modernity, the kitchen is equipped with stainless Kitchen-Aid appliances, porcelain farmhouse sink, 2"-thick marble countertops that extend to seamlessly create a backsplash, walk-in pantry, and ample cabinet space. All four bedrooms boast comfort and character while each bath has been skillfully renovated for daily pampering. The ground floor adds another level to entertaining with brick accent walls and columns, open spaces for spending time with family and friends, a wet bar, and easy access to the pool. Nothing compares to long weekends on the two-story screened lanai with plenty of space for outdoor dining, playtime, or morning laps. The location is perfectly positioned near Sarasota Bay with the elite academy of IMG just moments away. Enjoy nearby shopping, dining, culture, airports, and the extraordinary sugar-sand beaches of Anna Maria Island.
- MLS® #A4453292
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,049
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCustom, Elevated
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesGated, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address4814 63rd Dr W
- SubdivisionEsplanade On The Bay Subdivisio
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market418
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 10th, 2020 at 9:30am EDT.