Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2412 69th Ave W, Bradenton
Reduced $100,000! Live the Florida dream on Sarasota Bay with stunning views of the Keys, Ringling Bridge, and the lights of Downtown Sarasota. Elegant architecture emphasizes 6204 sq. ft of living space with "National Geographic" views of nature. Take the majestic stairway or use the elevator to enter this luxurious home where sweeping views of Sarasota Bay welcomes you. A beautiful spacious kitchen with a walk in pantry, large island, granite counter tops, Subzero, Miele and Wolf appliances invites you into the heart of the home. The 600 bottle wine cellar and wet bar adds to the personal entertaining experience. The living room balcony will be a gathering place for the entire family to enjoy spectacular sunset views which can also be seen from the office, media and bonus/exercise rooms . Take the steps or use the elevator to the 2nd floor where you will find the huge Master Bedroom with engineered wood floors, fireplace, a private balcony, and a en suite master bath with walk in closets. The 2nd bedroom also has a en suite private bath while bedrooms 3 and 4 have a "jack and Jill" and private balcony on the bay side. A tandem parking garage is under the house with elevator access to the main living space. There is a large area under house for shade, lounging and easy access to the pool, dock, and boat. The heated saltwater pool and spa will complete any Florida dream! Close to the downtown restaurants, shops, beaches, SRQ, and UTC shops. Owner will consider financing with 50% cash down.
- MLS® #A4453307
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,204
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized, Tandem, Under Building
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In County, Street Paved, City View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market549
- Address2412 69th Ave W
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Purifier, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Trash Compactor
- HeatingHeat Pump, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Master Bedroom
- # of Stories2
- StoriesElevated, Multi/Split
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 5:59am EDT.