Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1253 40th St, Sarasota
This 1940's Craftsman Bungalow, has been extensively renovated adding modern amenities, while retaining it's original charm. This home has a new roof, doors and high efficiency windows. Amenities include: granite kitchen countertops, hand crafted marble in both bathrooms, custom travertine floors throughout the entire home, all new appliances including stacked laundry in the dedicated laundry. This home's location easily allows for delightful walks, or enjoy passing through charming historic neighborhoods while riding your bike to downtown Sarasota. In addition to its cultural influence, the nearby Ringling School of Art and Design has been expanding it's campus and is heavily invested in the surrounding neighborhoods.
- MLS® #A4453371
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,260
- Year Built1940
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ViewHistoric District, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- FoundationCrawlspace, Slab
- Days on Market183
- Address1253 40th St
- SubdivisionPalm Grove
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34234
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEmma Booker
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 5:30am EDT.