Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3608 59th Ave W #3608, Bradenton
You don't want to miss out on the investment opportunity for this 2 bedroom, 2 bath, second story condo! The open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, and fresh paint throughout make this unit feel light and bright, while a decorative fireplace creates a charming atmosphere. A spacious dining room opens up to the kitchen which features a refrigerator, range, and dishwasher. The master bedroom boasts a large walk-in closet and private en suite bathroom. Ceramic tile throughout common areas with lovely wood laminate flooring in both bedrooms. There is a screened front porch with a washer and dryer in the utility closet. The community of Mirror Lake offers fabulous amenities such as a heated pool and spa, cabana, tennis court, pickle ball, fitness room, sauna, playground, car wash station, and sundeck with barbeque area and picnic table. Centrally located with convenient access to IMG Academy, State College of Florida, downtown Bradenton and only a short drive to the beaches of Ana Maria Island.
- MLS® #A4453448
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage912
- Year Built1984
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Pool, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Tennis Courts
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewNear Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Days on Market191
- Address3608 59th Ave W #3608
- SubdivisionMirror Lake Condo Sec 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne, End Unit
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Ryntal
Listing information courtesy of Ryntal.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 11th, 2020 at 10:15am EDT.