Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14913 Trinity Fall Way, Bradenton
Welcome Home to Del Tierra! As you walk in to this well appointed popular DR Horton open great room plan w/2 BEDROOMS + DEN stone front, you will feel like you just walked into a model home! Owner is an interior designer and upgraded everything from the custom feature wall wood to the tastefully done plantation shutters & designer grade Sherwin Williams paint and crown molding throughout. Open Kitchen w/large island perfect for bar-style eating or entertaining. Den has glass french doors & custom built in desk (Owner may convert back to make 3rd bedroom if needed). Well-appointed kitchen w/granite counters & stainless steel appliances. Master at back of the home for privacy, en-suite bath w/dbl vanity, over-sized shower & large walk-in closet. Open plan w/9 ft ceilings vs 8 ft in the express models UPGRADES LIST). Walk out through 3 pane sliding door to extended covered and screened in patio, relax & take in the open unobstructed views of pasture on this over-sized lot while watching spectacular sunsets! Amazing GATED community w/tons of amenities giving you the feel of resort lifestyle living. The community has constant ongoing community events/social clubs, the community center is a short stroll from the home w/Resort style Community pool, 24 hr Fitness Center, club House w/Grilling area, Covered Picnic Areas, Playground, Sidewalks throughout and a soccer field. Walking distance to top rated Gene Witt Elementary School! Take advantage of all of the Lakewood Ranch amenities with NO CDD and low HOA.
- MLS® #A4453672
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,844
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Pool, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Pasture, Pasture / Agricultural, Greenbelt View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market85
- Address14913 Trinity Fall Way
- SubdivisionDel Tierra Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDisposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Classic Group
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 9:45pm EDT.