Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5940 Driftwood Ave #15, Sarasota
MOVE-IN Ready! **WEST OF TRAIL** NEAR SIESTA KEY**Free-standing** Immaculate, 2 bedroom, 2 bath villa *NEW ROOF 11/2019* SO MANY UPDATES!! Fresh neutral paint, no popcorn on ceilings, opened-up kitchen that has beautiful cabinets and counters, new fans, new toilets, new doors, and new recessed lighting and fixtures! A/C 2017. This lovely home is tiled through-out the living areas, boasts crown molding, high ceilings and a spectacular glassed-in Florida room that adds extra square footage to enjoy all year round. This detached villa has an extra window in the kitchen for more natural light and a private, pavered patio to grill and entertain. **LOCATION** this picturesque community is nestled-in on the ICW, so walk to the water with your fishing pole, and enjoy the sunsets! Or, take a bike ride to Phillippi Estate Park only a few blocks away, to shop at the Farmer's Market, go kayaking, and take in the free concerts. Only about a mile away from World Famous Siesta Key beach so don't fight the traffic and enjoy what Sarasota has to offer right in your own picturesque neighborhood! Discover this ideal Florida Paradise! ** Ask for the link to the 3D matterport on line tour! **
- MLS® #A4453689
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,155
- Year Built1973
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPool, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Sidewalk, Waterfront, Cable, Clubhouse, Park, Association Recreation - Owned, Fishing
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDriveway, Covered
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- RoofBuilt-Up, Membrane
- Days on Market146
- Address5940 Driftwood Ave #15
- AreaSarasota/Gulf Gate Branch
- SubdivisionBaywood Colony Sec 1
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34231
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighRiverview High
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty
Listing information courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 9:00am EDT.