Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
605 S Gulfstream Ave #15, Sarasota
Under Construction. Don’t miss this FINAL OPPORTUNITY to own the last full-floor residence at EPOCH. With commanding bay, gulf & city views from every perspective, seamless indoor-outdoor living on 1,900 SF of deep wraparound terraces, a private 3-car garage and the wonderful walkability of S. Palm Avenue, this residence is simply irreplaceable. Enter your private elevator foyer & be wowed by 11'3"ceilings, vast walls of glass, and graciously proportioned light-filled spaces - perfect for entertaining or retreat. Your designer kitchen with ultra-high-end Gaggeneau appliances, gas cooking, 100 bottle wine cooler and double island opens to the flowing dining, living and great rooms. Dornbracht fixtures, Italian cabinetry, wide-plank wood or large-format porcelain floors & summer kitchen are all standard in this residence. A grand-scale owners’ suite with oversized sitting area, 2 large walk-in closets, & deep terrace is a serene place to start & end each day. You'll savor your time in the spa bath with curb less shower, soaking tub, double vanities & 2 water closets - this owners' suite is ultimately private. Your guests will cherish time in their own bedroom suites with city-view terraces, walk-in closet & bath. And, a comfortable guest suite is available to reserve. EPOCH’s Residents’ Club, Fitness Center, Massage Suite, Steam Showers, 70ft. pool, Spa, Fire Tables, Pool Bar & Grill, Rooftop Terrace & 24/7 concierge service will make you feel like you're on a permanent vacation. Completion Spring 2021.
- MLS® #A4453705
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,655
- Year Built2020
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, Fitness
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Under Building
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, In City Limits, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Thermal Windows, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market118
- Address605 S Gulfstream Ave #15
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories18
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, Elevated, End Unit, High Rise
- ElementaryAlta Vista
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 1:30pm EDT.