Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7803 16th Ave Nw, Bradenton
NORTHWEST BRADENTON! Great Neighborhood. Lovely traditional 3 BR 2BA with over 2,200 square feet, large fenced lot - 108 x 151-that's over 1/3 acre! NO CDD and NO DEED RESTRICTIONS. Great floor plan and traffic pattern with plenty of space to entertain. You will find exceptionally large bedrooms and kitchen with the bonus of an inside utility room/office. You will find plenty of room for that pool, boat, RV and the shed of your dreams. Grab this opportunity to make this home your own. This home is situated close to schools, shopping, medical facilities and post office. In minutes you can be at Robinson Preserve where you can canoe, kayak, take strolls throughout and discover some of Florida's native birds. DeSoto National Memorial Park (also minutes away) is situated on the Manatee River - what a view! Love flowers and plants? The Botanical Gardens is next to Robinson Preserve. AND...the beautiful beaches on the Gulf of Mexico, Anna Maria Island, is 10-15 minutes away. You can have it all including fine, casual dining and unbelievable sunsets!
- MLS® #A4453780
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,270
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
- Address7803 16th Ave Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market172
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 4:30pm EDT.