Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4207 Caddie Dr E #203, Bradenton
Lowest price! You'll enjoy spectacular lake views from this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom 2nd floor unit with one car detached garage in Fairway Trace in the Peridia neighborhood. The great room has cathedral ceilings and carpeting in the combined living room and dining room. Four sliders with double door opening leads to the enclosed screen lanai with brick flooring and breathtaking sunset views over the lake. The kitchen has all the appliances which are 5 years old, ceramic tile floors, two pantries, a breakfast nook, lots of counter space and a breakfast bar. Wake up to views of the lake from your master bedroom en-suite which offers carpeted flooring, a ceiling fan, a walk-in closet and a regular closet. The master bathroom has ceramic tile flooring, a single sink vanity, a walk-in shower and lots of storage in the mirrored linen closet. The guest bedroom is carpeted and has a ceiling fan. The second bathroom has a tub/shower combination, single sink and ceramic tiled floors. Fairway Trace is a maintenance free community and has it's own heated pool, spa and cabana. As an equity member of the Peridia Golf and Country Club, you get golf membership, use of the clubhouse with restaurant and bar, golf Pro Shop, 2 tennis courts and a heated pool. $450 yearly food and beverage minimum. There is a $1500 one time capital contribution. Peridia is ideally located just off SR 70 with easy access to Sarasota, Bradenton, a few mile from I-75 to St Petersburg, and Tampa. Just minutes away from world renown sandy beaches.
- MLS® #A4453935
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,193
- Year Built1995
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesTennis Courts, Deed Restrictions, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
- Address4207 Caddie Dr E #203
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionFairway Trace At Peridia Ii 5
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market175
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 4:30pm EDT.