Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4873 Old Ranch Rd, Sarasota
GREAT FOR AN EXTENDED FAMILY! Two big houses on 6 acres in Myakka Valley Ranches, one of Sarasota’s most beautiful subdivisions, only 10 minutes east of the I-75. The extensively renovated 5/2 3,280 SqFt main home is great for entertaining: a huge family room/kitchen/dry bar combination, and easy access to the big pool deck, create a great flow for your guests. In case you need privacy, there are a formal living room and dining room on either side of the front entrance. The kitchen features a big L-shaped breakfast bar, a center island, wooden cabinets, and beautiful granite counters. There are two master bedrooms, as well as three smaller guest bedrooms, an exercise room, a laundry room, an attached 2-car garage, and an attached 1-car garage. The 2265 SqFt 4/3 guest house is located on the west side of the property. It has its own utilities, driveway, fencing, two horse stalls, and two storage sheds. Myakka Valley Ranches consists of about 300 properties, covering ca. 2,000 acres. There are wide easements, and miles of trails, ideal for trail rides, hiking, jogging, mountain biking, walking your dog, you name it. There is an abundance of wildlife in the subdivision, which borders Myakka River State Park. Good schools, shopping, and restaurants are all in the area. Downtown Sarasota with its many cultural amenities is only half an hour, as are the award-winning beaches of Siesta Key. If you have to practice social distancing, there is no better place to do so than on the beautiful, empty roads and nature trails of Myakka Valley Ranches! Please, check out the awesome, interactive 3D Tour!
- MLS® #A4453967
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,279
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Propane
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Horses Allowed
- ParkingDriveway, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel/Flat, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Street Private, Zoned for Horses, Greenbelt View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Dog Run, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Days on Market176
- Address4873 Old Ranch Rd
- SubdivisionMyakka Valley Ranches
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34241
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Window Treatments, Dry Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryLakeview Elementary
- MiddleSarasota Middle
- HighRiverview High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 12:00pm EDT.