Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20906 Parkstone Ter, Lakewood Ranch
Delight in the luxury of brand-new lakefront living in a private, gated community! This stunning four-bedroom home was just completed in 2019 by John Cannon Homes. In a secluded spot, you will adore the exceptional finishes found throughout, as well as tranquil views overlooking lake waters, with breathtaking crimson sunsets as the ideal backdrop. The nearly 6,500 SF interior of evolving modern comfort offers an open concept, with a great room steps from the gourmet kitchen that overlooks the family room and walls of pocketing sliders in multiple rooms that create a seamless indoor-to-outdoor experience. Well-appointed features include a remarkable courtyard entry, beautiful hardwood and tile flooring, high tray ceilings with naturally stained wood beam accents, intricate stone walls, designer window treatments, temperature-controlled wine room, plus an expansive game room with a sunny gym and adjacent cabana. The bedroom layout optimizes privacy, with the master wing on the southeast side. This special retreat features its own vestibule entrance, his/her built-in walk-in closets, French door access to the patio and spa-inspired en-suite bathroom offering freestanding soaking tub and walk-in shower with a unique glass waterfall divider. Two guest suites occupy the west, while the third is an in-law suite or casita with a private entry, sitting room, separate morning bar room and guest lanai. Furniture package that perfectly complements this contemporary family home is available for purchase separately.
- MLS® #A4454014
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage6,486
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesGated, Maintenance, Security, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Golf, Sidewalk
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Portico, Split Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Near Golf Course, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Private, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market212
- Address20906 Parkstone Ter
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionConcession Ph Ii Blk B & Ph Iii
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Other Room
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighManatee High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2020 at 2:00pm EDT.