Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1605 S Orange Ave, Sarasota
Prepare to say ‘wow’ upon entering this unique & one of a kind custom residence located in the heart of Sarasota’s West of Trail. Situated on an oversized corner lot, this home is a rare testament to the classic refinement and allure of a traditional Florida-style home. Upon approaching the impeccably maintained home, you will notice the generous property size, mature landscaping & how magnificently the architecture suits its surroundings. You are greeted by a transitional but comfortable décor complemented by wood flooring & a semi-open floor plan inviting you to relax & enjoy friends and family. What you won’t see from the street is the two-story detached guest house, & the expansive outdoor space inclusive of a heated pool/spa & outdoor grill. The main home features a master suite, junior suite, guest bedroom, guest bath and powder bath. While the guest house features an office, half bath, & 2nd floor bedroom currently being used as an artist’s studio. The master retreat with custom closet, has a private, screened in porch for your enjoyment. This home was designed with ease of living in mind and loaded with character! Many upgrades include; 3 new A/C units (2018), windows & doors are hurricane proof, new metal roofs on both structures, full house gas generator (2018), updated plumbing, updated electrical, full house freshwater filter, & more. You are within close proximity to the bay front, Selby Gardens, Morton’s Gourmet Market, Southside Village, and downtown Sarasota.
- MLS® #A4454103
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,372
- Year Built1918
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCourtyard, Florida
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Oversized Lot, In City Limits, FloodZone, Corner Lot, Wooded View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Heated, Lighting, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorWood Frame, Cement Siding, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market173
- Address1605 S Orange Ave
- SubdivisionLewis Combs Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Bamboo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Exhaust Fan, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- ElementarySouthside Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 2:00pm EDT.