Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1215 S Portofino Dr #d301, Sarasota
3rd Floor Dophin Building-Views of the canal and Gulf! Immaculate Corner unit-2 bedroom 2 bath in Siesta Harbor! New Hurricane/Impact Windows, New Hurricane Impact glass Enclosure in Lanai! Ceramic tile Floors, laminate in the living room, Updated Baths,4 year old Hot Water Heater- 5 1/2 year old Air Conditioner- Beautiful Custom Window Treatments and in the Lanai all remote controlled! Custom Closet in Master Bedroom, Vertical Pleated Doors in Master suite going to Lanai. Gulf Views from Kitchen window, New Front Door with Custom Screen/Glass door, Selected quality furniture all rooms, living room has all new remote control lounge chairs. Dolphin Building is close to all the action at Siesta Harbor, next to the pool, the round table where everyone meets for cocktails looking down the canal, steps to our deeded beach access, clubhouse, shuffleboard. Right outside is the trolley stop and Scat. Walk to Crescent market, restaurants and shops, easy on and off the Key! This is a very special and active 55 and older community!
- MLS® #A4454133
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,123
- Year Built1968
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fitness Center, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Shuffleboard Court, Spa/Hot Tub, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Fitness, Water Access, Cable, Dock, Laundry, Storage, Association Recreation - Lease, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewWater View, Pool View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal Waterway, Canal - Saltwater
- ExteriorStucco, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Days on Market174
- Address1215 S Portofino Dr #d301
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSiesta Harbor I
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne, Mid Rise, Corner Unit
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighRiverview High
- Listing Office:Judith Guzzi & Associates Llc
Listing information courtesy of Judith Guzzi & Associates Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 7th, 2020 at 4:45am EDT.