Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1555 Pine Bay Dr, Sarasota
Fresh and welcoming, this custom designed home located in the prestigious Oyster Bay Estates area is a textbook example of versatile Florida living. You’ll find the floor plan perfect for empty nesters, retired couples, or singles, with the larger of two master suites on the main level where all living takes place. French doors invite pool and spa views throughout the living area. Upstairs, the second master and two additional bedrooms allow for optimal comfort whether hosting over the holidays or enjoying family and visitors throughout the year. Surrounded by the best of Florida’s flora, the large fenced and professionally lighted backyard plus the extended pool terrace are a tropical dream with plenty of space to entertain and lounge in a Selby-like setting. An additional feature of note is the office/TV room with French door entry. Recently updated and perfectly located on a quiet, dead-end street with most homes valued over one million, this West of the Trail residence invites relaxation plus enjoyment of nearby beaches and downtown.
- MLS® #A4454217
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,458
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Propane
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Oversized
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Street Private, Street Dead-End
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market146
- Address1555 Pine Bay Dr
- AreaSarasota/Gulf Gate Branch
- SubdivisionJohnson Estates
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34231
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighRiverview High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 4:15pm EDT.