Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7123 Alderwood Dr, Sarasota
This 3.5 acre Historical Oasis is tucked away in the center of Whitfield Estates with two custom built homes and a waterfront guest cabin A wonderful piece of paradise that can be envisioned as a family compound, an investor's dream property, or an artist's private retreat. Home 1 was updated in 2010 - 1450 sq ft under air 2/2 1400 sq ft, large great room with wood burning fireplace and French doors leading to a lovely screened porch, updated kitchen and bathroom, AC 2009, roof 2010, 2 car garage workshop and charm throughout. Home 2 was custom built in 1982 - updated in 2016 - 1400 sf 2-2 - ceiling to floor French windows, wood beams, double sided wood burning fireplace, new AC 2016 roof 2015 1 room guest cottage with screened porch and deck overlooks the pond. This property is a hidden jewel. Plenty of park like open space to build - can be sub divided Homes have different tax IDs #1 66500400010 #2 66500400051
- MLS® #A4454230
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,750
- Year Built1952
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleFlorida, Custom
- UtilitiesCable Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDriveway, Guest, Off Street, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Irregular Lot, Historic District, Lot - Irregular, Wooded View, Garden View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, French Doors, Oak Trees, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Days on Market165
- Address7123 Alderwood Dr
- SubdivisionWoods Of Whitfield
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34243
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFlorine J. Abel Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Sarabay Real Estate Inc
Listing information courtesy of Sarabay Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 8:45am EDT.