Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4199 Losillias Dr, Sarasota
This uniquely designed visually stunning residence is situated on the 5th green of the prestigious, championship TPC golf course with nearly 1/2 acre of lush tropical landscaping. Impeccably maintained home features 4 large bedrooms & 6.5 baths. Leaded glass doors welcome you to a magnificent grand entry and great room with soaring ceilings and curved wall-to-wall glass windows overlooking the pool beyond. There is a large formal dining room, spectacular chandelier and built in niches. Updated chef's kitchen boasts a Viking 4 burner gas top w/oven, 2nd oven/microwave combo, huge built in double door refrigerator, quartz counter tops, light wood cabinetry and glass tile back splash. Off the eat-in breakfast area, a spiral staircase ascends to 2 upper level media rooms. Adjacent to the kitchen, a huge family room with curved glass window walls and gas fireplace offers an inviting presence of elegance and comfort. The master suite offers hardwood flooring, French doors and oversized closet w/dressing area. There is an adjacent exercise room/study. A second, formal office with hardwood flooring, extensive built-ins and vaulted ceiling completes the master wing. Recently resurfaced heated pool w/newer equipment, spa and outdoor kitchen are surrounded by a newer paver deck and pool cage. The oversized 3 car garage has been recently updated with a new high quality epoxy floor and cabinetry. A staircase leads to a large bonus storage room situated above the garage.
- MLS® #A4454251
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,806
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Propane, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Golf Course, Security, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Golf Course Frontage, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market95
- Address4199 Losillias Dr
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesDecorative, Gas, Family Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGulf Gate
- MiddleSarasota Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 10:00am EDT.