Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7611 Sanderling Rd, Sarasota
Secluded, clean and safe, perfect for social distancing. Welcome to this stunning & spacious estate with almost 2 acres with the lot extending from the pristine Gulf of Mexico to the Heron Lagoon. The exclusive and gated Sanderling Club is comprised of beautiful homes surrounded by nature on Siesta key and includes tennis courts, pickleball, a clubhouse and a marina. Many updates including new 2019 Trane HVAC, an extended deck on the second floor, updated kitchen with stainless appliances that have never been used, tile floors and a solid cherry staircase with wrought iron handrails. Other updates include new elevator, pool cage and hot water tank in 2019. One of a kind, this stunning pool home with almost 6700 sf has its own private gated entry and the roof was done with high-end architectural shingles and built with bar joist and steel I-beam structure. A separate guest home, built with impressive Twitchell architecture, was built to last with solid poured concrete, including the roof enhanced with shingle overlay and would be ideal for in-laws. This estate has a private dock nestled on the Heron Lagoon and you can enjoy kayaking down the one and a half mile waterway with picturesque landscaping. Other features include a whole-home entertainment system, a double wood fireplace on two levels, central vacuum and whole home generator. The den and spacious game room with hidden built-ins could accommodate a gun safe and wine cellar, and could easily be altered into a bedroom. If you are seeking expansive privacy and an upscale community, this is the one!
- MLS® #A4454402
- Full Baths8
- Square Footage6,697
- Year Built1953
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewPool View, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorOther, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market228
- Address7611 Sanderling Rd
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSanderling Club
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Sauna, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Preferred Shore
Listing information courtesy of Preferred Shore.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 5th, 2020 at 8:15pm EDT.